WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G20 irons, it is what I want

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

Ping G20 irons, it is what I want Empty
PostSubject: Ping G20 irons, it is what I want   Ping G20 irons, it is what I want Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 am

I am always looking for a set of irons which can give me the good forgivness, more distance and better accuracy. But there is seldom irons own the three features at the same time. I think the ping's g15 are good, Ping G20 Irons but they only own the forgiveness and accuray, no distance. Recently, the ping's new G20 irons become very popular on the market, there are a lot of people advice to have a try the new irons, they said the new G20 are better than the g15, and they are able to give you what you need. Are the G20 irons really so magic, I can't sure, then I decided to have a try.

When I see the Ping G20 irons at first time, I feel a little disappointed, because they have the same head profiles, sole thicknesses, lofts and shaft lengths as G15, so I think they may also have the same performance as the g15. ping g20 But after I playing with them. I changed my views. Although the Ping g20 look similar with g15, they have the different performance. G20 irons have wider sole than the g15,particularly in the toe area, which increases the moment of inertia and forgiveness of the iron, then the face of the ping g20 are also thinner,the thinner, lighter face allows four grams to be shifted more rearward in the head.

Except bettet han G15, the ping irons g20 also own may new features. For example,g20 irons the g20 irons have more extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity back of the irons , then it can make the the 17-4 stainless steel heads highly forgiving. What's more, the feel and sound of the Ping g20 are also excellent. ping irons g20 Now I find the Ping g20 irons really have the everthing I want, so I think it will be a good decision to put them into my bag, I also believe they can give me more improvements future.
florida individual health insurance
våbenskab
Back to top Go down

Ping G20 irons, it is what I want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: Video and news from all country :: Canada-
Jump to: