WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you know that? You can't tell what may happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beatvn

How do you know that? You can't tell what may happen Empty
PostSubject: How do you know that? You can't tell what may happen   How do you know that? You can't tell what may happen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 am

How do you know that? You can't tell what may happen. Anyway, my resolution is taken. Other people besides you have self-respect, and even reputations."

Holmes had looked annoyed, but his brow cleared, and he clapped me on the shoulder.

"Well, well, my dear fellow, be it so. We have shared this same room for some years, and it would be amusing if we ended by sharing the same cell. You know, Watson, I don't mind confessing to you that I have always had an idea that I would have made a highly efficient criminal. This is the chance of my lifetime in that direction. See here!" He took a neat little leather case out of a drawer, and opening it he exhibited a number of shining instruments. "This is a first-class, up-to-date burgling kit, with nickel-plated jemmy, diamond-tipped glass-cutter, adaptable keys, and every modern improvement which the march of civilization demands. Here, too, is my dark lantern. Everything is in order. Have you a pair of silent shoes?"
website design and hosting
How To Win Guy Back
Back to top Go down

How do you know that? You can't tell what may happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: General :: General Electro Dance-
Jump to: