WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dances do girls like to do when you dance with them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai

dances do girls like to do when you dance with them? Empty
PostSubject: dances do girls like to do when you dance with them?   dances do girls like to do when you dance with them? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 am

dancing doesn't have to mean being in contact with your date. you can just dance beside/with each other, and however you move to the music is fine, as long as you have fun. most girls like this, since it's a bit less pressure and you can just go for it. i know i prefer it, especially since i won't end up looking trashy from grinding.

dances do girls like to do when you dance with them? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dances do girls like to do when you dance with them?   dances do girls like to do when you dance with them? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:01 am

bracelet charms
Pregnancy Forum
At least 96 people were injured in the attacks.

Norway will observe a minute's silence at 1200 local time (1000 GMT).

Mr Breivik is set to appear at the hearing an hour later. He has said he will explain his actions to the court. Earlier he described the attacks as "gruesome but necessary".
Back to top Go down

dances do girls like to do when you dance with them?
Page 1 of 1