WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dancing and meeting people at high school dances?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai

dancing and meeting people at high school dances? Empty
PostSubject: dancing and meeting people at high school dances?   dancing and meeting people at high school dances? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 am

uugh i know your pain! i go to an all girls school and absoultely hate it (im transfering next year tho!! Very Happy)anyway find a cute guy if he hasnt found you yet and start talking,get to know each other, and after a little ask if he wants to dance. Grab his hand and have him follow you into the crowd.Then position yourself and start dancing.Thats when the grinding starts Smile
If your too shy to do that then just get to know a group of guys and before you know it they will ask you themselves.If you get a group of guys then i know for sure more than one will ask you to dance.
Hope i helped Smile

dancing and meeting people at high school dances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dancing and meeting people at high school dances?   dancing and meeting people at high school dances? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am

bracelet charms
Pregnancy Forum
The man who has admitted carrying out Friday's twin terror attacks in Norway, Anders Behring Breivik, is due to make his first appearance in court.

A judge is set to rule on whether the hearing should be behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down

dancing and meeting people at high school dances?
Page 1 of 1