WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I wish for two hundred pounds"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kratos

"I wish for two hundred pounds" Empty
PostSubject: "I wish for two hundred pounds"   "I wish for two hundred pounds" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:04 pm

"I wish for two hundred pounds" said the old man distinctly. A fine crash from the piano greeted the words, interrupted by a shuddering cry from the old man. His wife and son ran toward him.It moved, he cried, with a glance of disgust at the object as it lay on the floor. As I wished, it twisted in my hand like a snake. ell, I don't see the money," said his son, as he picked it up and placed it on the table, "and I bet I never shall."
"It must have been your fancy, Father," said his wife, regarding him anxiously. He shook his head. "Never mind, though; there's no harm done, but it gave me a shock all the same."

toronot stone veneers
titanium eyeglass frames
Back to top Go down

"I wish for two hundred pounds"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: Video and news from all country :: USA-
Jump to: