WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The conduct of the criminal investigation has been l

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beatvn

The conduct of the criminal investigation has been l Empty
PostSubject: The conduct of the criminal investigation has been l    The conduct of the criminal investigation has been l Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:28 pm

The conduct of the criminal investigation has been left in the experienced hands of Inspector Lestrade, of Scotland Yard, who is following up the clues with his accustomed energy and sagacity."

Sherlock Holmes listened with closed eyes and fingertips together to this remarkable account.

"The case has certainly some points of interest," said he, in his languid fashion. "May I ask, in the first place, Mr. McFarlane, how it is that you are still at liberty, since there appears to be enough evidence to justify your arrest?"

"I live at Torrington Lodge, Blackheath, with my parents, Mr. Holmes, but last night, having to do business very late with Mr. Jonas Oldacre, I stayed at an hotel in Norwood, and came to my business from there. I knew nothing of this affair until I was in the train, when I read what you have just heard. I at once saw the horrible danger of my position, and I hurried to put the case into your hands. I have no doubt that I should have been arrested either at my city office or at my home. A man followed me from London Bridge Station, and I have no doubt -- Great heaven! what is that?"
Stephen Pierce International
Deck Builder Chester County
Back to top Go down

The conduct of the criminal investigation has been l
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: General :: Music-
Jump to: