hotel in bukit bintang
* It is not wrong to probably fulfill your responsibilities (like buying a house, beefing up your savings and so on) before you plan a baby. However, it is important for you to understand your body. The more you prolong, the lesser the chances of getting pregnant. Women in their twenties are more fertile than those in their late thirties and forties. The ability of a woman to conceive decreases by 50% after she crosses her twenties. So, if you feel ready, go for it.
* Did you know, having sex everyday reduces the sperm count of your man, and then it takes a few days to get the count back to normal. It does affect the quality of sperm too. If you thought having sex everyday increases your chances of getting pregnant, you are mistaken. Moreover, this activity may lessen the probability of getting pregnant instead of helping. To ensure that the sperm reaches and fertilizes the egg, having sex every other day might help, instead of everyday.
* Well... this is the most common mistake most women make. Most women consider the 14th day to be their ovulation day counting from the 1st day of their periods. Firstly, get that myth out of your head, because it is not true, as most women do not have a perfect 28 day menstrual cycle. Secondly, assuming this myth to be true and having sex only on those days will definitely not serve the purpose. Therefore, track your fertile days properly and then go for it.
* Some common lifestyle factors play an important role in affecting your fertility. Hanging onto unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking or drug use can hamper your chances of getting pregnant. Along with following a well-balanced and healthy diet, you also ought to maintain your body weight. Obesity is another roadblock on the road to pregnancy. Popping a prenatal pill everyday before pregnancy is the best way to prevent birth defects and promote healthy pregnancy.
* Most couples usually obsess about positions, which really do not play any role in maximizing your chance of getting pregnant. Hence, it is stupid to stress too much about it and try acrobatics in bed.
* You have to relax! Stress, before, during or after pregnancy is not healthy, not just for you but for your baby too. Stress can cause hormonal imbalance, which can affect the production of pregnancy hormones (HCG) and delay pregnancy. Therefore, relax and you will be just fine.
* Like said earlier, the older the women, the lesser are the chances of her getting pregnant immediately. If you are in your late thirties, it is normal to take up a year to get pregnant. It is also understandable that you might get frustrated after a few months. However, you need to wait and be patient, instead of storming into the specialist clinic to seek help. Not that it is wrong, you should probably wait for 6-8 months before seeing the doctor, because ultimately he too might offer the same advice.