WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I don't like it, but I suppose it must be

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beatvn

Well, I don't like it, but I suppose it must be Empty
PostSubject: Well, I don't like it, but I suppose it must be   Well, I don't like it, but I suppose it must be Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 am

You will be in such a false position."

"Well, that is part of the risk. There is no other possible way of regaining these letters. The unfortunate lady has not the money, and there are none of her people in whom she could confide. To-morrow is the last day of grace, and unless we can get the letters to-night, this villain will be as good as his word and will bring about her ruin. I must, therefore, abandon my client to her fate or I must play this last card. Between ourselves, Watson, it's a sporting duel between this fellow Milverton and me. He had, as you saw, the best of the first exchanges, but my self-respect and my reputation are concerned to fight it to a finish."

"Well, I don't like it, but I suppose it must be," said I. "When do we start?"

"You are not coming."

"Then you are not going," said I. "I give you my word of honour-and I never broke it in my life -- that I will take a cab straight to the police-station and give you away, unless you let me share this adventure with you."
website design and hosting
How To Win Guy Back
Back to top Go down

Well, I don't like it, but I suppose it must be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: General :: General Electro Dance-
Jump to: