WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I felt Holmes's hand steal into mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beatvn

I felt Holmes's hand steal into mine Empty
PostSubject: I felt Holmes's hand steal into mine     I felt Holmes's hand steal into mine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:41 pm

I felt Holmes's hand steal into mine and give me a reassuring shake, as if to say that the situation was within his powers, and that he was easy in his mind. I was not sure whether he had seen what was only too obvious from my position, that the door of the safe was imperfectly closed, and that Milverton might at any moment observe it. In my own mind I had determined that if I were sure, from the rigidity of his gaze, that it had caught his eye, I would at once spring out, throw my great coat over his head, pinion him, and leave the rest to Holmes. But Milverton never looked up. He was languidly interested by the papers in his hand, and page after page was turned as he followed the argument of the lawyer. At least, I thought, when he has finished the document and the cigar he will go to his room, but before he had reached the end of either, there came a remarkable development, which turned our thoughts into quite another channel.
jailbreak ios
LOS ANGELES PROM LIMOUSINE
Back to top Go down

I felt Holmes's hand steal into mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: General :: General Electro Dance-
Jump to: