WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAidioTec first compilation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAidioTec
Admin

MAidioTec first compilation Empty
PostSubject: MAidioTec first compilation   MAidioTec first compilation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:27 am

Back to top Go down
lavivi

MAidioTec first compilation Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAidioTec first compilation   MAidioTec first compilation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

This time Bubba's boss has someone in mind! "The president, Bill Clinton! You don't know Bill Clinton!" but Bubba says "Oh yes I do! Bill and I were on debate team together in college!" Bubba's boss says "No you weren't!" and� Bubba says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Washington and they catch up with the President at a press conference. They work their way through the crowd until Bubba get's close enough to catch Clinton's eye and waves "Bill!" and the President waves "Bubba!" and after the press conference they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Bubba's boss is stunned-- he can't believe it.� But then he thinks "Well that's just two people in one country-- that doesn't mean he knows everyone in the whole world!" so he tells Bubba and Bubba says "OK, pick someone out of the world spectrum and I know them!"

MAidioTec first compilation
Page 1 of 1