WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Eyed Peas are to host a star-studded Super Bowl party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tammy

Black Eyed Peas are to host a star-studded Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Black Eyed Peas are to host a star-studded Super Bowl party   Black Eyed Peas are to host a star-studded Super Bowl party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:52 pm

owpiece game in Arlington, Texas, on February 6 - have joined forces with Sports Illustrated magazine to put on the bash, which they have promised will be the hottest in town.

Singer Fergie - who is part owner of the Miami Dolphins - said: "As an NFL owner and a football fan, I cannot be more excited to join forces with Sports Illustrated for the hottest party of the season. It will be the kick-off to an amazing weekend in Dallas and we can't wait to get it started."

As well as Black Eyed Peas, other guests include singer David Guetta and Sports Illustrated models Christine Teigen, Anne V, Julie Henderson and Genevieve Morton.

The game - between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers -will attract a star-studded audience as well as one of the biggest TV audiences of the year.

While Black Eyed Peas will perform during the interval, earlier this week it was revealed Christina Aguilera had been given the prestigious task of singing the national anthem before the match.

In a statement released by the NFL, Christina said: "I have been performing the anthem since I was seven years old and I must say the Super Bowl is a dream come true. I am really excited to be part of such an iconic event."

hotels Greece
Boat Parking
Back to top Go down

Black Eyed Peas are to host a star-studded Super Bowl party
Page 1 of 1