WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jimmy Buffett sends video message from Sydney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tammy

Jimmy Buffett sends video message from Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Buffett sends video message from Sydney   Jimmy Buffett sends video message from Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Jimmy Buffett has sent fans a video message from Sydney to let them know that he is bruised but okay and mending after his fall in concert this week.

' just wanted to check in and say thankyou for all of your notes and things. I was overwhelmed that so many people were concerned about my wellbeing,' he says.

Buffett was knocked unconscious when he misjudged the edge of the stage at his final concert in Sydney on Wednesday night. ''m on the mend. Unfortunately, we can't do the show in Auckland. I'm not quite up to it as you can tell but we will be back. For all of my fans in Kiwiland, don't worry,' he said'.

Instead of another date in New Zealand, Jimmy has to head home and heal. 'We've had such a wonderful time in Australia and I was really looking forward to Auckland, not only for the show but I was going fishing and surfing. Now I've got to go home and heal up'.

He expects to resume work for his next scheduled dates in April.

hotels Greece
Boat Parking
Back to top Go down

Jimmy Buffett sends video message from Sydney
Page 1 of 1