WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ricky Martin In Music World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
therpal

Ricky Martin In Music World Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Martin In Music World   Ricky Martin In Music World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Both Ricky Martin and Kristin Chenoweth are well known in the music world -Ricky Martin Las Vegas Tickets Martin for his pop and Chenoweth for her roles in the theater of many - and they share something important in common. Those who are honored at the GLAAD Awards this year.Ricky Martin Los Angeles Tickets It's no secret that Ellen DeGeneres loves to dance to music of all sorts, this week it celebrates the Grammy Awards coming interviewing Grammy-nominated Justin Bieber and Adam Lambert.Miami-Grammy winner Ricky Martin is also set to join the party this week.The singer, who became a gay last year, says he does not feel pressure to be anything he is not, and is happy to help worthy cause.Theres without pressure from anyone. It 's something that I feel really good to do. I've been an activist for human rights for many years.Ricky Martin started writing a new CD, but had to stop.Ricky Martin Houston Tickets The singer said he was so revealing his feelings - and his sexuality - he needed to examine this in a way.hen second I started writing music, this matching process, Ricky Martin Miami Tickets I I started writing the book ... and I had to leave music for what came out was really powerful.Minaj debut album "Pink Friday" has not only remained in the top 10 on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart since its release in November, but actually raises up table 3-1 for this week's coveted! Ricky Martin San Jose Tickets and Chris Brown also moves in the charts with "+ + Sex Soul Music" and "Look At Me Now."Singer Ricky Martin says his two years and twins Matteo Valentino is like a "Hurricane" in her life.

Back to top Go down

Ricky Martin In Music World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD ELECTRO DANCE :: General :: Music-
Jump to: