WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic Ping K15 Irons suit your game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

Classic Ping K15 Irons suit your game  Empty
PostSubject: Classic Ping K15 Irons suit your game    Classic Ping K15 Irons suit your game  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 pm

If you are also a fan of Ping like me, I recommend you to have a try the Ping K15 Irons, because these Ping irons not only have the classic beautiful look,k15 driver but also the hot performance. I have played with many Ping clubs, and I think the K15 irons are easiest to hit. I very lke the titanium face of the irons, because it can help me to get the ball right aways. Althoug the shot of the K15 irons are not longer than my previous G10 Irons, they are higher and land softly on the green. I also tend to slice the ball before,x24 irons but after playing with the Ping k15, my slice become less and less, and with them, you may also find you can get an quite straight ball.

Ping always insist that their K15 irons are the super game improvement clubs, and now I really believe what Ping said.g15 irons The K15 are the perfecr combination of flexibility and forgivness. Not like the other game improvement irons which are clumsy, the K15 irons look very deft, the head of the irons is bigger than I feel comfortable with but if you struggle with you irons then the K15 may offer you the solution. I once think Ping's Rapture V2 irons are good enough, but now I need to admit that K15 irons are far better tham them. Every Ping K15 iron can increase my distance and offers me the excellent accuracy and constency, cheap golf clubs and I think the K15 irons will perfectly replace the Rapture V2. What's more, the K15 irons are not very expensive on the online golf store, so I hope very golfer can play better golf with the better irons.
unlock iphone 4
iphone 3gs repair
Back to top Go down

Classic Ping K15 Irons suit your game
Page 1 of 1