WORLD ELECTRO DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ELECTRO DANCE

The official forum of World-Electro-Dance.com by MAidioTec. Vidéos news of electro dance in all the world. Electro dance born in 2000 years in France with Tecktonik. Broadcast your-electro-self !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good dances to dance at a school dance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai

good dances to dance at a school dance? Empty
PostSubject: good dances to dance at a school dance?   good dances to dance at a school dance? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 am

Hey everyone, what is a good, yet short dance to show off to people without embarassing yourself? I would prefer a list of short dances or a list of websites where you could learn how to do simple dances. Dances like the white boy dance, the point, etc. etc.

good dances to dance at a school dance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dances to dance at a school dance?   good dances to dance at a school dance? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Online Singles
roofing contractor seattle
Branislav Ivanovic signs extension to Chelsea deal

Ivanovic was in the PFA Premier League team of the year last season
Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has signed a contract extension which is set to keep him at the club until 2016.
The 26-year-old Serbia international moved to Stamford Bridge in January 2008 for an undisclosed fee.
He has made 99 appearances for the Blues and was named in last season's PFA Premier League team of the year.
"It is good news for me, it is a very big step for me in my career and I want to try to help Chelsea win a lot more trophies," he said.
"These things take a little time but my first vision was always to stay with Chelsea.
"There were not a lot of problems because I wanted to stay, the club wanted me to stay and I want to thank everyone who helped with the deal. I am very happy with that."
During his three years at the club Ivanovic has won two FA Cups as well as last year's Premier League title, and has scored seven goals.
Back to top Go down

good dances to dance at a school dance?
Page 1 of 1